Monday, December 8, 2008

 

Victoria Beckham Is A Donna Karan Customer

Victoria Beckham

Vicky B said the latest issue of Harpers Bazaar his routine of what it like she readies the boys after school: its fun, I go to the gym nowI run four miles a dayI go to hair and makeup, and I address in Victoria Beckham. Ill try all my clothes, and Ill choose a handbag, and badly put in shade. The 34-year-old former Spice Girl was later seen heading Uptown to visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art. And there are so many images, but a genuine its because its still me. Victoria Beckham puts a little chic in her step after leaving the Donna Karan store in the Meatpacking District of New York City Saturday. I immediately turn into this person, and that sort of feels like a character.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]